Own The Pond Planner
A daily own the pond planner should do eight things:
1. Keep you on track to accomplish your life vision.
2. Remind you of your life theme.
3. Separate your important projects from your tasks.
4. Help you experience a sense of meaning every day.
5. Inspire you to work rather than procrastinate.
6. Keep you aware of your appointments.
7. List your tasks.
8. Remind you of your goals.
Review your life plan and reflect on what you want loved ones to say about you after you pass and then live and lean into that.
Review your short and long term goals.
Determine the important projects you will work on.
Ensure the day is guided by wisdom and meaning by deciding how you will live.
Choose practical ways to enjoy life.
Track all of your appointments.