From Zero To Start: How To Start a Business With Absolutely No Experience
Now is the perfect time to start a business. There are plenty of opportunities out there, which is contrary to popular belief. Starting a business may seem a little intimidating but it depends on the way you go about it. Since business is a term we are all very familiar with, it can be easier to set one up than one thinks.
You can go from Zero To Start - easily!
Many people have dreams of having their own business for many reasons. They want to make money and make something of themselves. Others want something to supplement their income. Whatever the reason you want to start a business, always begin doing it the right way, and keep running it with good intentions.
One popular belief is that you need tons of money, experience, and knowledge to start a business. The opposite is true. While it helps to go to school and learn the tricks of the trade, it does not necessarily mean that you cannot start a business because you do not have a degree. The important things to remember are, you need to research, ask the right questions, and get the best advice you can.
What are the right questions to ask? Myron answers these in this book.
Of course there will be many more as you go, but at least you will have something to start with.
In this book we will answer several questions:
- How start a business with little experience and money?
- What are some things you need to do to get started?
- The third question is, what are the legal matters you must know in order to get started?
- Fourth, what do you need to know about your target audience?
- Five is, how do you commit yourself to a market solution, not just a small idea?
- Six is, how do you choose your industry wisely?
- Seven asks how do you build street credibility (also what is it)?
- Eight is what free resources can you rely on?
- Nine is when will you know you need to see outside help?
- Ten is how do you put your strengths to work?